Thursday, July 09, 2015

UC Browser for my favorite Game

UC Browser for my favorite Game

Cricket is the most passionate sports of India over many years. It is the outdoor games which is played at national and international level and is liked by almost all ages of the people. For me too before marriage my favorite and craziest game that I watch without food and sleeping is cricket. I often used to stay in the hostel when India was playing important matches while doing my graduation. There are no words to express the joy and tension every time I experienced along with my friends when the match is at the final moment. Next day of the match the hot topic in our class would be about the match and the performance of India. I still remember those days I fought with my daddy to buy television to watch world cup cricket in 1999.
Img Source - http://www.ucweb.com/ucbrowser/

Everything changed when I got married and began to go job. There is no time for me to watch cricket as I am tired of work when I return from my office. The only possible way is I use to collect the score of the match from my colleague then and there. Now I am busy mom for my 9 month boy baby who uses to crawl round the home. In the morning I am busy in preparing breakfast and lunch for my husband and I have to pack him at right time. Then I have to take care of my little boy who never allows me to sit for one hour to watch TV program. I have to monitor him all the time and with this busy schedule I can say I almost forget cricket in these days. One day I said to my husband that I am missing cricket nowadays. Moreover I added that I have already missed the fun and the enjoyment of world cup matches this year but I don’t want to miss the IPL match. He immediately gave me an idea to have UC Cricket by downloading UC Browser in my mobile. At first I don’t know much about the UC Browser and I downloaded it in my mobile.  But I was highly impressed by its speed and dependability. This UC Browser supports for immediate downloads and loads multi page at once so that it is easier for me to read many articles at a time. UC Browser is compatible with number of operating system including Android, ios, windows and Symbian. UC Browser has undergone various upgrades, and its latest version supports for hardware acceleration. The important thing is that all the options occupy only a bit of space. The continuous upgraded performance of the browser will never disappoint the user. UC Browser is the brilliant and good option to choose for fast and quick downloads. Above all I never miss cricket nowadays with this UC Browser in my hand. Apart from my busy schedule I can even watch cricket without interruption and updated with the scores of my all time favorite game.

1 comment:

  1. UC mini for Android mobile gives you best browsing features in a mini package. It's a complete latest HD lightweight browser.

    ReplyDelete