Tuesday, April 14, 2015

5 reasons to choose ASUS Zenfone 2

5 reasons to choose ASUS Zenfone 2


Recently my sister gifted my dad with Asus Zenfone for his birthday which was my dad’s first smart phone. My dad was very much impressed by its performance and he showed the mobile to me. I just had a glance over it and my sister started explaining its features and performance. After discussing for a long time about Asus Zenfone, it caught a special place in my heart. Then on, I look forward for its advanced version and finally decided to go for Asus Zenfone 2. Here are the five reasons why it is better choice for me than any other mobile.
Image Source - ASUS.com
           We know that ‘first impression is the best impression”, as such the first look of Asus Zenfone 2 will give you everlasting impression. Nothing could replace its amazing beauty, stunning clarity and elegant look. Its luxurious ergonomic arc design with incredibly thin and slim makes me to love it. Moreover I can hold it always in my hand, due to its light weight and compatible.
             Next I want to capture each and every moments of my baby who is 6 month old now for future memories. The 13MP Pixel Master Camera and f/2.0 aperture lens of Asus Zenfone 2 makes me to click and click on the moments of my son with high resolution. Even at the night time I can take brighter photos with excellent clarity without the need of flash light. With its 4GB RAM and smooth video playback I can even record the activities of my son and show to my husband with brilliant quality. Thus enjoying the life with greatest extend with our newborn baby.

Image Source - ASUS.com
              Third point is that if I want to make my son sleep during day time, I can play him “lullaby” songs for him were Asus Zenfone 2 delivers excellent audio quality.  I need not worry about the charge since it has boost master technology. I can charge up to 60% in just 39 minutes. Nothing can prevent my son’s enjoyment while hearing the songs.
              Since I am working professional, I cannot apply for leave all the time whenever I need to stay with my son. But the other choice is that I can apply for “work from home”. Due to its Intel processor, it is unimaginably fast and performs multitasking at a time. It is good companion for me which helps me to get my work over at time. I can do office work and do multiple browsing at home with my son without crawling and compromises.
               Finally whenever my husband happened to be away from home, I never felt loneliness. With its advanced technology I can connect to him anytime, anywhere in a fraction of seconds without any interruption when compared to other mobile. With Asus Zenfone 2 in my hand you believe it or not it makes me to feel that my husband is with me always. Above all I need not be aware of my mobile always in order to protect form son. Its view flip cover deluxe protects Asus Zenfone 2 from scratches and scrapes. Definitely Asus Zenfone 2 will make you feel comfortable and good.

To explore more about Asus Zenfone 2 click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment