Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kellogs Special K and Guptaji Family

Kellogs Special K and Guptaji Family

          “Good Morning, Seetha”, I greeted her and entered into my cabin in a good and happy mood. From Seetha’s reaction, I can understand that she wants to know what has happened yesterday. Seetha’s place is next to my cabin and we both joined in the company and on the same date. We were close to each other than with any one in the company and almost we share everything with each other.
After a short while she entered into my cabin and asked, “You look so happy today. Any good news? Share me the reason for your happiness today”.  
I said” Thank you very much; it is because of you everything ends well”.
”Really, Then congratulation, When is your marriage date fixed” asked Seetha.
“In June”. 
”Okay. Nice to hear from you. Now I have to go to my place and we will continue in the lunch time”. She left my cabin.

          Four months before, my weight was nearly 65 kg. I never felt that I am little obese before my parents started searching alliance for me. One day my parents informed that they have seen a proposal for me. They said everything about the family and the nature of the job. My parents said the groom’s family has decided to visit our house to talk about the remaining formalities and they showed the groom photo to me. To me it was okay since my parents were very much satisfied with the proposal. Two weeks later they came to our house with their son and after talking for a while, they left the house informing that they will update about their decision later. My parents were eagerly waiting for their reply and were expecting that the reply would be positive. Two days later they called my parents and told that the bride was little obese and cancelled the proposal. My parents got disappointed. From then I started to think of reducing the weight. One day when I was talking to Seetha, I said her that I want to reduce weight, but I should not lose my energy and strength. Immediately she suggested me to have “KELLOGG’S SPECIAL  K” in the morning and night. From then on I started using Kellogg’s Special K both in the morning and at night. Slowly I reduced my weight without loss in energy and strength. After three months I lost 10 kg weight and now my BMI says that now I am slim and fit. After two months my parents got another proposal and that was confirmed yesterday and my parents are now happy. He is also a software employee.

          During the lunch time we finished lunch together. I invited Seetha for my marriage and informed her that she should attend the function without fail. Seetha Said me ”By the way I forgot to tell you one thing, tomorrow there is get together in Gupta’s house. She has invited us for the nashta.”
“Gupta Ji.?” I cried out in excitement.
Gupta Ji’s family is known for Kellogg's Corn Flakes breakfast. Her recipes are always lip-smacking and with just corn flakes she prepares more than 100 variations of breakfast.
“Join in the get together without fail.” Seetha stressed again.
“Sure I will be there tomorrow”


0 comments:

Post a Comment