Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happiness

Happiness



It has been just 3 months, that I married Raju who is a software employee. Apartment life is new to me, so I spent most of the time inside the house by watching Television and reading books. Due to these, I do not have any contact with neighbor. Raju is hard worker and sincere, yet he loved to spent 10 hours in his company and he is team leader. I never felt such loneliness before marriage.

I have two elder sisters who have settled in Chennai and both of my sisters were working employee. So their kids were left under the control of my mother. First sister have two sons and second sister has one son and a daughter. Before marriage I spent my whole time with the kids. Almost they spent most of their childhood with me, so always they like to enjoy their vacation with me. Whenever I see any children playing in the park, immediately I remember my sister’s kids. Daily in the evening they used to call me to the mobile and share their school memories with me.  I said to my husband that all my thoughts are with the kids. He convinced me that we would go to native when time permits.

One day my father called me in my mobile and informed that he would come to our apartment to invite us for first Diwali festival. In the evening, when Raju returned form office I informed him about the conversation I had with my father. As my father invited both of us, we have planned to go to native during the festival which I am eagerly waiting for it. We went for shopping and we purchased clothes, crackers and sweets for the kids. When I was talking with them they said that they will be coming to my home town three days earlier for Diwali as the school has announced 6 days holiday for Diwali. So we also planned to go to native the same day.

During my entire travel all my thoughts were around the kids and was dreaming about the time I am going to spent with them. When I reached my mother’s house, I was disappointed to hear that they would come only at night. It was after three months that I am going to see them. After some time I could hear the horn sound of the car. Yes, it was my sister’s kid. Both the sister have joined at Chennai and they came in the same car with their kids. When the kids saw me they shouted out in excitement and jumped towards me. Two hands are not enough for me to catch all my 4 kids. They shared all their memories with me and we were talking till late night and we all slept together. On the day of Diwali they wore new clothes which I specially brought for them. We all together burnt crackers, had breakfast, lunch and dinner together. The time I spent with my sisters kids gives me the real happiness. For me nothing can replace the moments I share with them. #Iamhappy

0 comments:

Post a Comment