Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Colgate 360 gold toothbrush


How to turn good mornings in to gold mornings

I am working as an assistant professor in private institutions and my passion is teaching. The moment I enter into the institution the students used to greet me by saying” Good Morning  Mam” every day in the morning. I just nod my head and will continue my work. This behavior created a different opinion about me among the students. The students used to think that I am a not a jovial person since I will not smile at anybody.  But the reason behind this is that I always have the feeling that I don’t follow the correct way of brushing the teeth which result is the tooth decay, gum formation and so on.
Recently I heard from my friend about the #Colgate360GoldMornings and suggested me to use Colgate 360 gold toothbrush. Since I am not much aware of the toothbrush I asked her for the more detail. She said it comes with gold color with ultra slim tip bristles. This latest Colgate 360 gold toothbrush will help the clean in between the teeth than the normal bristles. Moreover it not only protects the teeth but also the mouth from the germs, bacteria and gum formation.

With all this in mind I plan to use the latest arrival of Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush and I asked my husband the buy it for me. To my surprise the tooth brush has not only bristles but also tongue cleaner with it. Also this can be used up and down, front and back, side to side in between the teeth.

Now every day I used to brush with the innovative Colgate 360 gold tooth brush, and the instant I started using the toothbrush I could feel the difference with me. It created confidence within me. Now I used to smile at everybody around me with enthusiasm and  whenever student greet me in the morning I rely them with “Good Morning” with a smile in my face. Now to all my students I am also the most cheerful and jovial person in the college. Believe it or not, this latest arrival of Colgate 360 gold tooth brush completely changed the opinion about me among the students. I can now say everyday and every morning is a gold day and gold morning for me.

Follow @ TWITTER 

0 comments:

Post a Comment