Friday, October 09, 2015

My Dream

 For more than years I have the plan of doing self business ie, to start a small own cloth shop in my native place, but due to lack of trading knowledge, insufficient time and improper guidance it remained as dream. Now I am a full time mom to my one year son, whom I am engaged with and it is difficult for me to think of business. Recently I met my friend who is very much interested in fashioning and does lot of purchases in online. she told me about the new app- Baggout, and during our conversation I came to a conclusion that, I can use this app for my business. Here are the few salient features of Baggout which she shared to me, thought of sharing it with you.



  • Bagggout is a platform which will definitely reduce lot of time for the buyers in searching for the product. Since I cannot spend much of my time in online this will help me for my business.
  • This app helps to discover latest trends and the style of dressing according to our body type.
  • It has multi stream products of leading online retailers such as Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart, limeroad, Jabong and many more where in one can shop their product in one app. The third screen shot shows Jabong offer. 
  • With these features one may doubt about the speed of the app. It does not hang and the speed is really amazing when compared to other app.
  • For those who cannot afford daily time in searching for their favorite dresses, it gives you the best solution in the way as daily recommendations.
  • Finally it makes shopping much easier, simpler, interesting, fun and what else,  it occupies less space in the mobile ie, many app in one complete app.
With the amazing new experience of the app, I am fully impressed with its performance and now I am fully used up with the app. No doubt my dream of starting an own shop is not a big step to take in. Now I can do online shopping and can place orders with the best brands within a short span of time with one app in my hand.



0 comments:

Post a Comment