Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Anniversary celebration.

Every year I used to celebrate my parents anniversary by greeting them through phone. Its was my parents 60th anniversary and I wanted to celebrate that anniversary in a special way. While I was talking to my colleague she said that she celebrated her parent’s anniversary by visiting Tirupathi temple and shared her memorable experience. From then on, I planned to celebrate my parent’s 60th wedding anniversary in a different way. But they have already visited Tirupathi.

My dad once told me that he want to visit an orphanage and want to donate something either in the form of money or food. Suddenly, I felt I should fulfill his wish and got an idea to take them to Mentally challenged school which is near to my house.

I donated dinner in the name of my parents for the children staying in Mentally challenged school on the day of their wedding. My plan is to take them to that place on that special day. On the day of their wedding anniversary as usual I greeted through their phone and informed them that we will be going to that school that evening. My dad was very much happy on hearing this and both my mom and dad was ready by 5.00 PM

Sharp by 5.00, after my office, I went to my parents’ home. I took them to the mentally challenged school. Once we stepped into the school, we observed there were nearly 70 children’s at different age group. When we saw them, we felt our heart was heavy. My dad felt emotional by seeing the children struggling to speak. Some kids could not even respond to our care.

At 7.30 at night the dinner arrived and everybody was assembled in the dining room. The prayer section started five minutes early to the dinner. After prayer we severed dinner to each and every child. When my parents served in every child’s plate, they said ‘thank you’ from the bottom of the heart.

Those words were much pleasing. Every child enjoyed the dinner to the at most happiness. At last after dinner every body gathered in a place and greeted by parents in a sweet lubbay voice that could not be expressed. They said, “Happy Anniversary to you. May god bless you. Long live both of you”
Later, we spoke to the management about the day to day activity of the school. After a while, the childrens went to their room to sleep.

We just donated in the form of food, but in return we got a memorable happiness and joy that money could not give us.

While returning to home, my dad and mom said that they never celebrated their anniversary. They said this was the real happiness. They said, they had a good time while talking to the kid and being together. After that my parents decided to celebrate the anniversary every year with those kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment