Monday, April 27, 2015

Occasion to Celebrate

Occasion to Celebrate 


Today we live in a world full of stress, pressure and tension, where there is no time to cherish the moment and the life we live in. We all aim for luxurious life, but happy life?. Every year November 14th is celebrated as children’s day on the birth date of Nehru. But why children’s day is to be celebrated on one particular day in a year, where children are considering being the future leaders. Of course children are smartest, intelligent and brilliant. A latest research says “parents of any age who have young kids live happier life than non-parents.” Basically parents have lots of responsibility such as preparing their kids to school at proper time; vaccinating their children at right time and helping them to complete their studies.  In fact the people without children are also happy, whether the children bring happiness or not it depends upon the individuals.

I share some of my personal experience about how parenting increases happiness in once life and also my journey with kids who always keep me busy. Kids make our life fun, they mould us, they develop our potential and finally they change our attitude.  Their world is different from ours, when we begun to live in their world, that gives us the extreme happiness.

I work in a private college and my profession is teaching. Though I came across many students daily, my world is my two kids. I have 7 year son and 6 month boy baby. I eagerly wait for the evening, because I can spend time with my kids when i returned from college. Even though I teach my students, I learn daily from my elder son. He often surprises me with his valuable questions where I struggle to find solution.  I am his best companion in playing and believe me; I become tired when I play with him. We use to watch television together and i love watching kids program too, which sometimes make me feel young. Next my 6 month son just now started recognizing faces, nothing stands in front of his smile he delivers at the moment when he sees his mother and father. Whatever tension I have at work or at home, the moment when I see my son jumping towards me makes me to relax and is worth sacrificing. Each day is a new day and each moment is sweet and memorable moment for me and for my husband. Finally being a mom is often difficult, over whelming and challenging but it is fulfilling, joyful and deeply satisfying. They give us lots and lots of memories to treasure. They could turn any depression mood to be an happiest moment. 

Here are few tips in life for #CelebrateLifeAtIvy!
  1. Make sure you spend lot of time with the kids.
  2. Cook their favorite food and relish with them.
  3. Make sure, your kid does not sit in a place for more than an hour. Take them to garden and play with them.
  4. Capture each interesting moment for later.
  5. On weekends, take them to nearby park.
  6. Take them to their friends house
  7. Make sure they spend some valuable time with their grandparents at least once in a year. 

#CelebrateLifeAtIvy by owning a dream home at Ivy estate, an 85 acre estate with 34 acres of greenery and open spaces. Join the 1600 happy families already living here. Check out this walkthrough video and decide for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment