Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Education Today

Education Today

“I am participating in the #SachchiAdvice Contest by MaxLife in Association with BlogAdda.”

Today admission to the engineering course is easy, due to the elimination of entrance exam and more private institutions in our state and parents can easily graduate their children as a professional degree holder. Moreover today we can see at least two engineering graduates in a family. But 15 yrs back, when I am doing my graduate it was not so easy to enter into engineering college. We have to write entrance exam, and based upon the marks scored in the exam the admission to the engineering college would be confirmed. On the other hand if the mark scored is low we have to join only through payment quota.
Due to financial criteria, it was difficult in those days for the middle class family to graduate their children through payment quota

Yeah, during my higher secondary examination result the mark was not bad and I scored 81% in the public examination. But the biggest hurdle is the entrance exam where everybody has to face it. I went to special coaching class for the entrance exam for one month and after one month preparation I wrote the exam. I too had the dream of joining in professional course, but on the day of entrance exam result, the mark scored was not sufficient for me to get admission in the engineering college.

My dad mad mom found it difficult to get admission in the payment quota, so they decided to seek admission in science courses. At first I am not convinced with their decision, but my mom said me that there is nothing superior in courses. It is all about learning; and she advised me to have graduation in science course and to do the best in it. Finally I got admission for the Physics course in the arts and Science College. My life changed there and completed my under and post graduate in physics stream. Today I am assistant professor in engineering college and completed my doctorate in physics. Now teaching engineering students every year gives me satisfaction and this profession is a passion for me.

“I am participating in the #SachchiAdvice Contest by MaxLife in Association with BlogAdda.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment