Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Experience with My Airtel app.

My Experience with My Airtel app.


Image Source -http://www.airtel.in/
Airtel has become an integral part of our life. At least one person in a family would be using Airtel network. Recently I installed My Airtel app in my smart phone and I am here to share some of my experience with you which I enjoyed with the My Airtel app. No doubt I challenge you at the end you will definitely install My Airtel app in your mobile. I never have the habit of using app in my mobile before. I always want everything to be analyzed, demonstrated and verified even for the small things I buy. But the My Airtel app changed my view completely and today I am addicted to the app.
It happened that day when my husband was out of station for business and would return only after three days. We have Airtel DTH connection in our home and it was the due date for the payment of amount. My son who is watching the IPL match keeps insisting me to pay the amount because he did not want to miss the match at any cost.  But for me the only problem is I never used to the online transaction before for any instance. Immediately I called my husband through mobile and asked him the solution for this. He suggested me to download the My Airtel app and after that I followed the instruction given by my husband for the payment for DTH. My tension got released and my son was happy at that moment. From then I started using the app whenever I am free and today I do online transaction and mobile recharge with the help of the MyAirtel app.


Image Source - http://www.airtel.in/myairtelapp/
Here are the three features that really inspired me in MyAirtel app.
1. It is the most secured, fastest and smartest way to recharge the DTH especially Airtel DTH in a more simple way. The PCIDSS helps me in the ever most quickest online transaction.
2.’I want to’ feature helps me to save the frequent recharge and payment bill in my mobile home screen. Hence it is very useful for me to view the transaction history of recharges and payments whenever I am in need. The notifications remind me the due date for Airtel DTH which keep me relax from the last moment tension.


Image Source - http://www.airtel.in/myairtelapp/
3. I am the 3G internet user and it helps me in easy and fastest recharge. Moreover, I love the features of 3G data recharge facility .It alerts me every time with SMS about the used data, the remaining data’s, the date of validity and above all it surprises me every time with the offers.

    This mind blowing My Airtel app is the app where all the DTH Airtel, 2G and 3G internet users must have. It will definitely give a different experience. No doubt this MyAirtel app makes my life simpler and smarter.


Follow @airtelindia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment