Sunday, August 23, 2015

Colgate #MaxFreshMove by a forest hunter.

“I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.”

Any Idea when did dance began? The dance was first evolved even before the speech or language was born. Ancient men, moved their hands and legs in order to communicate their needs and emotions. As the days passed, dance evolved into a much bigger space and people started to dance for entertainment. History revels that contemporary dance began at the 20 century. Today we have lot of varieties, jazz, rock, hip-hop.
Dance cannot be avoided. When we go for an outing, or camp during a trip, the first thing that reflects in people mind is dance. Though my friends force me to dance, I always take the corner of the room, when it comes to dancing. I always feel embarrassed and never dance in front of people. At the end of the trip, when my friends discuss that they had a good time during camp fire and dance, I realize that I have missed lot of fun.
When I came across Colgate #MaxFreshMove,  I decided to give a try. In olden days, we don’t have tooth paste. With the same theme in mind, I imagined the reaction and the dance movements of a forest hunter, when he/she come across a tooth paste.


Personally, I felt happy and enjoyed a lot right from beginning of preparing the costumes of the forest hunter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment