Sunday, June 14, 2015

Dance and Song brings positive Change

 “I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity atBlogAdda.com. Are you?

Every Single mother on the earth could relate to the below incident I am writing about.
“Sanju, it’s already 7. Wake up. You will miss the school van,”
“Mom.. 5 minutes..”
“Sanju its 7.10. If you don’t wake up in now, I will seriously complain to your class teacher”
No reply from my son and he refuses to wake up. I get angry, then the day starts with scolding’s and tension. This is the usual routine of my daily morning (or any working women) during a working day.
Being an elders, we love to snooze our clock and sleep for some more time. They are kids don’t they love to snooze and sleep for some more time.
Today it started in the same way. My son declined to get ready to the school. After battle and struggle he got up, but he was not ready to bath by himself. I was also in tension to get ready to office. His school van had already arrived and it was waiting in front of my house. All of a sudden while packing his dairy I found that there was a home work that was not completed. I got angry for not informing that he had a home work to do.
My son was still stubborn to get ready.  I informed the driver to leave and planned to drop him in the school. I was already upset as I need to put permission for my work.
I scolded my son for not waking up and getting ready. Without listening to my words, he started playing with the new electronic car that his dad newly gifted him. I could not control my anger and gave him a pound. He started crying and I made him to get ready and dropped in school.
Till that time, my anger was at the peak. As soon as I dropped my son, I felt bad for the morning mess and beating my son. Even in my office, I could not concentrate on my work completely. Evening I thought of asking sorry and explaining him not to repeat those things in a lovely tone.
But a big surprise was waiting for me. As soon as my son came back from my school, he removed his shoes and kept in the shoe rack properly. He kept his bag in the study table and took the tiffin box and dropped in the sink. He kept dancing, took towel by himself and went for bath. After bathing, he started doing homework. He also promised, he will get up early and get ready by himself tomorrow.
I could not believe and asked for the reason for his positive change. He said, Allu Arjun and Anushka Manchanda has come to his school and gave a performance. I could feel from my son voice that they had a good time with singing and dancing. My son was so energetic and he said, they will come to the school for the next one week, and that’s the reason he was interested to go to the school tomorrow. That’s is when I realized a dance and songs could do wonders.

  “I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity atBlogAdda.com. Are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment